Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Gift for Mom, Part Deux


I had the pleasure of being a part of the taping for a TV commercial for the Telegraph's A Gift for Mom promotion. It involved a half dozen or so photographers acting very silly. I can't wait to see the finished product. It should start airing on WPGA in the next few days.

Of course, being a photographer, I was very interested in the lighting. They do amazing things with very little. It inspired me to try some new lighting ideas myself. Stay tuned.

A Gift for Mom is a special section being published in the Mother's Day edition of the Telegraph. It will include images of mom's with their children. Best of all it is only $25 (with a minimal purchase). Additionally, I'll be offering a 20% discount on all regular prints ordered from these sessions. Take a moment to capture a sweet moment between you and your children. I look forward to seeing you all soon.

No comments: