Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Success

What is success without friends to share?

I believe someone much wiser originally penned this sentiment, but I believe it to be true. The last few weeks have proven it. On several occasions, I have spent the day with great friends who happen to be full-time photographers. I remember years ago when I would drive to Atlanta by myself for a photography or Photoshop class. Those days are no more. Now I have a group of fellow photographers who are happy to join me. The drive can be as educational as the class. The drive is always more fun...and more inspirational.

I wonder where I would be if I had these friends years ago. I know I am better for their companionship, knowledge, and encouragement. How much better could I have been if I found them sooner? You are so much a part of what I have. Thank you.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

What a beautiful tribute to what must surely be a wonderful group.

May we all be blessed with that.