Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Studio Remodel...Partial


Here is a shot of my studio part way through the remodel.  I've been planning for more than 6 months, so it is amazing to see it approaching completion.  I want the images I hang on the walls to be the focus, so everything (as much as possible) is white.  There is a splash of orange to maintain the look of the logo.  I'm still waiting on some very cool new frames and prints to complete the look.  I'm really pleased with progress.  Please come by soon and take a look in person.


1 comment:

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

SWEET studio! congrats on your remodel. it looks awesome. fresh, bright and artistic. :) thank you for your lovely comments. it's always a boost to hear from you. after one of your comments, i always think of you when i watch LOST. haha!