Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fancy Book Learning...Again!

While I'm not a big fan of traditional education, I do believe learning is important. I spend quite a bit of time at seminars, workshops and conventions. I feel this continuing education is a huge part of my success.

So, Monday, I had the pleasure of attending the WPPI Road Trip in Atlanta. It was a welcome chance to learn more about my business and craft from some amazing photographers. WPPI assembled some of the Who's Who of the photographic world to share their knowledge. I learn so much, and I'm even working on some new products and sessions. Stay tuned!

Best of all, I got to "road trip" with several wonderful Middle Georgia Photographers: Amanda and Jared Lindley, Christina Young, and Jenny Prater.

Special thanks to Jared for his expert driving. The trip home was quite memorable!

No comments: