Saturday, September 26, 2009

Paper is Beautiful!

I happened across a blot this week, that combines two of my loves...weddings and paper.

Oh So Beautiful Paper-A Celebration of all Things Paper is a blog with a very clear mission. Best of all, it is a great resource for brides looking for something a little different in the world of wedding invitations. The blog has a gallery of real invitations as well as links to invitation designers and printers. I firmly believe that most people don't realize all the options available. OSBP solves that problem.

My favorite real invitation is a story book that contains all the information for the guests. I know the guests who received that book knew that the wedding wasn't to be missed! I can only imagine how amazing the wedding was if the couple put that much thought into the invitation.

No comments: